Posted using ShareThis
Found this to be very interesting and thought I'd share - some examples you might not think of:
- Remove tight ring from finger : Wrap waxed dental floss from the tip of your finger until you reach the ring. Slide the ring over the waxed floss and you will be able to remove it easily.
- Repair umbrella : You can fix your umbrella by using dental floss to secure the loose fabric to the umbrella ribs by sewing them up neatly.
- Give support to climbing plants : You can tie up vine plants to a stick using dental floss to support them.
- Fix loose parts : You can fix loose hose attached to the tap by wrapping it up with dental floss. Tie up the floss tightly to secure the hose.
- Repair outdoor equipment : Since dental floss is made of a strong, durable material, you can use it to fix outdoor equipment like tent, windbreaker, backpack, etc. Use floss to patch up holes, sew the torn seams and secure loose hooks attached to your outdoor gear.
- Clean in between cracks of furniture : You can floss in between the cracks of your furniture to remove dirt.
- Clean crevices between tools : You can also floss the crevices in between tools to remove dirt.
- Emergency shoe lace : Use dental floss to temporarily replace your broken shoe lace